Swords Of Sadisty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo clan, the Swords of Sadisty, or §o§ for short.

Welcome! To the most assassin-ish clan evar!

§prêè
    §prêè
    Admin

Welcome! To the most assassin-ish clan evar! Empty Welcome! To the most assassin-ish clan evar!

Post  §prêè Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Well, the title may not be true, but this clan is totally a fusion of the DN clan, (Dukem Nukem) and the AoH clan (Assassin of Halo)

From what I know, the Dukem Nukem clan is an all-rounded clan whereas Assassin of Halo is strictly assassins, snipers, recons, and other things of that type. And me, the leader, Spree, would be the following things:
    Recon
    Sniper
    Extractor
    Wheelman [Good with Land vehicles]
    Aviator [Good with in-air vehicles] and finally,
    Trooper. [Good with non-vehicle battles]

Truthfully, this clan is mostly rounded around Snipers, Recons and Wheelmen and Aviators, but all specialties are accepted.

Requirements:
    You have to have Halo for the PC. The type of halo doesn't really matter, but i prefer you have Halo Custom Edition. You will be accepted if you have Halo Trial or Halo Combat Evolved though.

You also have to have Xfire. Or if possible, mIRC. Again, i prefer Xfire because it tells me or the other members with Xfire what your doing, if your online or not and etc. mIRC doesn't do the same honestly, but it is a good Chat program. You can either have Xfire or mIRC. You do NOT need both.

You should be good at something. Something at all. If you suck, no offense, but if you suck, you ain't coming in. Period.

I think i've covered all of the requirements, so on to Regulations. Regulations are rules if i've ever defined the word.

Regulations:

Dont be a noob. Please.

In order to get in, you have to beat me in some kind of game type in Halo. You have to beat either me, or any other higher ranks. Low ranked members do not count.

And seriously, don't take advantage of my age and prematurity. Yes im only 13, but that doesn't mean you cant give this lil clan of mine a chance.

I think i've covered everything, so thanks and goodnight!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:49 pm